So I think I will try and do this photo a day nonsense for 365 days. I will probably cheat by using the same day's pictures if there are several pictures I like in a photo session while there are crappy ones in another session. I have a few other ideas in my head but I doubt I will do them because they require a vast amount of dedication and time which I may not have due to circumstances. There are some artsy ideas I have had for awhile and maybe I will get them going now that I am going through with this. I just need to find a proper model or two which is the hard part. Heck, maybe I will stop doing all of this after a week or two. We all know how lazy I am.
Horse feathers!
On another note, I keep forgetting to use ctrl/alt when I switch from osx to windows and vice versa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment