A month ago I brought up a pesky question which many of you have probably been asked, "If you were stuck on an island for the rest of your life and could only listen to one cd ( 80 minute disc) comprised of songs of your choosing which songs would you pick?" 99.999% of people are unable to answer right there and then leaving us all to wonder what would we actually pick. Sneaking some time here and there and tinkering when I could I was finally able to make my "Left On An Island" master mix tonight. Now, none of you care but this blog does need some useless posts so here we go! Oh yeah, I am fully aware some of these songs are queer but stfu :D.
1. Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1068 Air on a G string
2. Yuki Kajiura - Kara no Kyoukai Chapter 3 M23
3. Yoko Kanno - Heaven's Not Enough
4. Yoko Kanno & Ilaria Graziano - I Do
5. Andy Mckee - Rylynn
6. John Mayer - Daughters Acoustic Set
7. Jack Johnson - Angel
8. BoA - My Prayer
9. Celtic Woman - Someday
10. Incubus - I Miss You
11. Katharine McPhee - Somewhere Over the Rainbow
12. Clay Aiken - Measure of a Man
13. Michael Buble - For Once in My Life
14. Less Than Jake - The Rest of My Life
15. Everybody Else - The Longest Hour of My Life
16. Aqualung - Easier to Lie
17. Nicole Atkins - Together We're Both Alone
18. Stars - Sad Robot
19. Elton John - Goodbye
20. Radiohead - Karma Police
21. Utada Hikaru - Fly Me to the Moon 2007 Mix
22. Gym Class Heroes - Viva La White Girl
I will spare all of you the details as to why each track was chosen but I will ask you monkies to stop being lazy and make an island mix of your own and post it here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment