1. I tend to do dumb things.
2. I tend to say dumb things.
3. These things make other people feel like poo.
4. I need to not do these things and not make people feel like poo.
5. Pride is a stupid thing.
6. My deepest apologies to those who care.
7. I am semi wide awake.
8. I can list bullshit forever from what it seems.
9. There is no way I can lose to this.
10. The realization of certain things is pretty silly.
11. More than anything I want her to see ghosts.
12. There is only one person in the world who can make me run.
13. I need to switch out the music on the laptop.
14. I think I am getting sick.
15. I could go for some chicken noodle soup right now.
16. I am wide awake right now.
17. I do not have any vodka to chase away the mother wolf and her cubs.
18. I have not ran in a few weeks but I think I will want to see how far I can go before I puke tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment