Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cause for Celebration

I have 8 more vacation hours than I previously thought. That's a whole 'nother day! whoop whoop!

In other news, my mother has chosen to visit Atlanta the weekend of the SXSW music festival. Good thing the other people in my group already have sleeping arrangements in Austin. :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaand still no word about my placement but we are having a property review tomorrow with a few people from corporate so maybe I'll hear good news? Yeah, probably not but a gal can dream. =_='

I will be frantically texting everyone I know if I do happen to hear anything, just fyi. Even if you don't care, *I* care and I will be mondo excited. SO JUST SHARE MY EXCITEMENT K? k.

Now I've gone and gotten myself all worked up and I'm gonna be so let down when nothing happens. xD

No comments: