Sunday, February 01, 2009

Okay so...

I am incredibly intoxicated at the moment due to low tolerance and vast quantities of alcohol. Being responsible does have its shortcomings but in the long run it is far more superior despite what a certain duo say (you know who you are you puto beans!). Now, because I love lists:

1. Yelp is still inferior
2. Dinela can lick my dirty butthole
3. I am not a snob despite popular belief but it is fun to maintain certain airs
4. I love alcohol
5. Comme Ca was SUPER expensive
6. I am going to Paris this year
7. 1+1=79 does not make sense but at the same time it does
8. I think the brioche chocolate pudding did me in
9. Even though no one really cares my doctors have given me the clear (for the most part)
10. Foodie gatherings are interesting
11. People really should give a fuck more
12. 2 Big Macs + Medium Fries = bad
13. KnK rocks
14. The room is spinning! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: