skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Running Dialog of Crap

Bunch of people "blogging" about a bunch of crap

Monday, January 12, 2009

Another list

This week is Do or Die.
This week is going to be hell.
This week will be busier than normal.
This week I will finish Marie Grubbe.
This week I resume my training.
This week I hope to sleep a little more.
Posted by destruxto at 10:43 PM
Labels: des

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • Erigion
  • Niner
  • mouse
  • sohryu

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2009 (75)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ▼  January (39)
      • I don't give a FUCK!
      • This is for Eri
      • gimp
      • Venus and Mars (it'll never change)
      • I want a whopper.
      • Foodie Crap: Komi
      • pleasantries
      • wheat thins
      • :O!
      • Oh !^*(#$*
      • That kid has got soul!
      • Foodie Crap: Ray's the Classics
      • Meeeeeeemories
      • I like tequila.
      • effin biotch
      • Blogging Will Get Me In Trouble One Day
      • Foodie Crap: Zaytinya
      • A Challenge...
      • Something to look forward to...
      • what *I* learned...
      • What I learned...
      • What I learned...
      • racists?!?!
      • I love spam
      • So....
      • Sixteen hours...
      • It's up. Kinda.
      • Another list
      • Damn Asians and your SARS
      • Still...
      • Silly award shows
      • DC Trip
      • Plane Freakout
      • "Nothing is fat free!"
      • Still on PST
      • This is the truth
      • No wai!
      • Promises of a new year
      • What will 2009 bring?
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  December (7)