So it's a new year and I always get a little weird around this time because I inevitably think back not only on the past year, but on previous years as well. I think many people probably do this, and so of course, I end up not only regretting things of years past but now I'm also regretting the fact that I'm regretting things of years past because it's just so damn cliche... And then I go to bed. If the preceding is any indication, I'm starting 2009 off with a head cold. I feel achy, creaky, delirious, and would very much like to purchase a new body from Amazon.com (because I can't afford one from Bloomingdale's - the bastards!) if it were possible.
But what else will 2009 bring? I'm hoping for lots of trips. One is planned for Seattle of course, but there are other possible travel destinations I'm looking at. Mostly to visit old friends, the usual to Chicago, but how about Indianapolis or Asheville? I hope! And then there's my dad's tentative plan to take us all to a dude ranch in Canada, that'd be awesome. :> And if it doesn't happen this year, maybe next.
Other great things that will happen for me in 2009, I'll finally finish my degree. Woo.. >.> <.< And my sister's getting married. Which, technically is a great thing for her, but I'm so happy for the both of them that it'll be a great time for all. Except my dad who's footing the bill. ^_^ Oh, and there's a possibility of me finally leaving Akron. Huzzah!
What about ya'll, what's 2009 promising you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment