Sunday, January 11, 2009

Plane Freakout

It's quite simple, really. I am on the plane and freaking out because I'm retarded. I've found all sorts of reasons why I might be freaking out (small plane, empty concourse, seated in row 13, etc) but I can't seem to calm myself down. It seems to be an anxiety attack, but I'm trying to hold everything in and not go ballistic. Thus, I am posting to the blog to try and release any stress I can.

Oh, and eri I apologize but I kinda stole your p&s :x I'll mail it back to you, I promise!

1 comment:

mouse said...

Ohnoes, soh :(. I hope you landed okay... I've had my own plane freakouts so I know how you feel. I normally end up sucking down a bottle of water (which is a lot for me--I usually barely finish that little cup) and count backwards 1-30. And just try to think of other, lovely things. :s