I should hopefully get the results back from the dermatologist tomorrow, which will be good 'cause the sooner this is resolved, the sooner I get to go back to being normal. >_<
Oh and here's my review of Ray's the Classics, Ray's Hell Burger, and Zaytinya:
RTC - MMM, STEAK. a definite 1
RHB - MMM, BURGER. a .8 because the cheese I chose didn't complement the beef whatsoever
Zays - I'll type exactly what I told des that night once we were back at the hotel and in bed: "I liked it!" I said it in my most sincere, slightly timid, happy voice that in my opinion sounds like a little kid enthusiastically telling her parents how good X or Y was. When I use that tone of voice it's pretty obvious that I love whatever it is I'm talking about. So yeah, a definite 1
i like mai food reviews bestest >.>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment