2009 promises to be a cruel mistress as usual because I do believe I am sick T_T. I have two days to get better! Le sigh.
On a side note/rant/whine my birthday is coming up which tends to result in a headache for the invitations list. There are some people whom I would love to be there with me but due to various circumstances they are barred from attending because one side dislikes the other or the other side dislikes the other other side and so on and so forth. Having all parties grouped together will result in dirty looks, gossip, cliques forming at the dinner table and after dinner festivities, etc. all of which left me disheartened to see my friends not getting along if even for one night. Also, if I do not invite certain people and when they get word that something did happen (how they find out I still have yet to figure that part out) they give me crap for it but to invite them and have them attend will create a time bomb for the night. The whole thing is childish and even when one side is willing to be amicable the other side may not. To attempt to have nothing done results in everyone being pissed off at me which is a pretty crappy option. It would be nice if I could have everyone come together without having to worry about anyone stabbing someone.
/note/rant/whine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's crappy. But you are planning your own event so if one side gets pissy tell them to plan something special then, unless they wanna suck it up and be the bigger people and not react to the other side no matter what they do.
Post a Comment